Contract & Procurement Coordinator
Job Purpose: To manage and support the provision of an efficient, pro-active and commercially robust contracts service.
Setting high standards which are in line with best contracting, procurement and supply chain management practice and ensuring adherence to Company standards and ethics.
Ensuring compliance with the company’s specific sourcing polices
Responsibilities and Key Objectives:
Supply Chain Management for drilling, operations, facilities and exploration requirements:
• Preparing pre-qualification, tender, contract, amendment order and close out documentation for the supply of services and materials
• Developing Tender strategies and timelines in conjunction with business
• Tendering in accordance with Company Sourcing and Contracting Policies, Processes and Procedures
• Prequalification and identification of suitable companies for issue of ITT’s using industry knowledge and Company standards
• Preparation/drafting of tender documents and issue of ITT’s followed by clarification, evaluation, negotiation, recommendation and contract drafting for execution.
• Ensuring compliance during Tendering process in accordance with
Company sourcing and Contracting Policies, Processes and procedures and in strict accordance with Governmental Regulations.
• Responsible for review and negotiation of supplier contracts.
• Responsible for day-to-day operation of the contracts and procurement activities of the procurement process covering all operational activities.
• Promotion and ensuring compliance with all business processes and
• Working closely with other departments to ensure contracting processes are implemented to meet the business requirements (Contracting Strategies, Risk Assessments, Tendering Process, Negotiation, Contract Documents
• Obtaining necessary approvals within Company approvals framework for
various contract phases e.g Contract Award, Contract Amendments, Contract Value Uplifts, EHSS and Contract Terminations by means of high level management executive summary presentations and electronic workflow determination within Company Contracts Management systems.
• Developing & maintaining strategic relationships with key contractor to ensure best service and commercial terms, surety of services for the production Unit operations.
• Negotiation of commercial and legal issues referring to appropriate legal, finance and insurance.
• Manage contracts during contract period, ensuring integrity of Insurances, managing rate negotiations, claims / variations, agreements, contract amendments.
• Management of comprehensive and auditable contract files.
• Provision of day to day liaison/advise on commercial and contractual matters ensuring Company’s best interests are established and maintained
Education: B.Sc. in any discipline
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in procurement and contract management.
• Analytical and good command of English Language
• Oil & Gas experience will be an added advantage
Qualified and interested candidates should send CV to FHN-HR@fhnigeria.com with Contract & Procurement Coordinator as the Subject
Treasury and Investment Officer
A microfinance bank require a Treasury and Investment officer
Male or female
Above 3 years proven experience in similar roles within the Mfb , Investment or financial House.
Relevant Professional qualifications and Specialization is an added advantage.
Knowledge of excel, Accounting packages and reporting tools.
Self starter and good in investors relations and Investment drive
Age :- Nor more than 28years.
Send cv to email@example.com with the position as subject
Konga.com is looking to hire a Lead in Fleet & Outbound Management operations with 5 years experience in a similar industry.
Candidate must be good in fleet management, understand all compliance policies regarding fleet registration & inspection and good with reporting & numbers. Interested candidates should please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest jobs in Nigeria 2018
Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content.
It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
Front Desk Officer
Motion Graphics Designer & Animator
Reporter/Presenter/ Production Coordinator
Sales & Marketing Specialist
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com