Latest jobs in Nigeria 2018
The following vacancies are available at House of Freedom:
1. Administrative Officer (Protocol & Logistics)
2. Facilities & Operations Supervisor
3. Operations & Logistics Supervisor
4. Audio Editor
Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Application deadline is 25th January. Preferably male for Roles 1-3
A pharmaceutical company in a high growth phase requires a Production Pharmacist to manage and be part of their rapid development.
The ideal candidate should be a male with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years’ experience, preferably as a production pharmacist from a reputable pharmaceutical company.
The successful candidate must be able to support Quality Control Testing activities on Finished Products and Raw Materials in GMP environment and his key responsibilities will include managing all phases of the factory’s production by balancing quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas and meet the company’s objectives.
Mode of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application closes on Tuesday, 30th January, 2018.
Candidates should be Est. Mgt graduates with 1-3 years post NYSC experience.
Locations: Awka, Enugu and Onitsha.
Interested candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
More latest jobs in Nigeria 2018
A) Sales Manager
Type of Company – Furniture
Location – Airport
B) Marketing Executive
Type of Company – Logistics
Location – – Ikeja
C) Business Development Manager
Type of Company – NGO
Locations – Anambra, Delta, Kebbi
Send CV with job title as subject of mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
He/She MUST speak French fluently and be willing to relocate to South Africa.
Minimum 5 years experience
Application Deadline: 7th February 2018. Send CV to: email@example.com
Deputy manager, Internal Audit needed in an E&P Company.
Brief Job Profile and Candidate Specification
Job Purpose: To put in place good internal control, ensure that processes and procedures are followed and provide guidance where necessary on best practices.
Objectives and Day to Day Activities:
• Lead audits of in accordance with accepted professional standards. This includes; initial audit planning, setting objectives, coordination with auditee, work paper reviews, evaluation and reporting for audits.
• Optimize audit team resources to ensure successful completion of audits.
• Draft final audit report for review management.
• Lead initiatives for continuous improvement in the effectiveness of the audit process.
• Assess risks and controls and design evaluation of business activity with little or no guidance.
• Work effectively with internal and external auditees and stakeholders at all levels to identify and implement (where appropriate) opportunities to add value.
• Coordinate and effectively communicate with various departments throughout the company and at all levels of the organisation regarding audit findings.
• Demonstrate the ability to move a team to consensus on difficult issues & ensures active team participation.
• Demonstrate an ability to resolve conflicts within audit team and with senior management
• Demonstrate knowledge in critical subject matter area and/or knowledge of key business processes.
• Interact effectively with associates, mid-level management, upper-level management and other personnel within the organization at all times.
Continually demonstrate poise, self-confidence, tact, and maturity in contact with other personnel in the corporation.
• Serve as the role model and mentor less experienced personnel on professional and personal standards of performance. Mentor less experienced staff on financial and business processes and business drivers.
Work with less experienced staff in helping them analyse and solve problems utilizing a risk based approach.
• Identifies trends and issues across various functions and identifies appropriate parties for resolution.
• Identifies best practices from other functions internal/external to the company to reduce costs and increase efficiency and/or effectiveness.
• Assess impact and value added associated with new approaches, methods, alternatives or solutions.
• Give and receive feedback to peers and subordinates appropriately.
• Recognizes and understand audit concerns of the auditees and works together to a mutual resolution while maintaining independence.
• Explain complex concepts clearly using terms appropriate for the audience.
• Handle a diversified customer base that includes many different audit areas and processes within the company.
• Understands and explains Audit Management’s rationale to staff and auditee’s.
• Design and implementation of organisation KPI and draft reporting templates for shareholders and management.
• Ability and willingness to take on more responsibilities are directed by the Finance Manager/Head of Finance/CFO
Minimum of second class upper bachelor’s degree and professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA etc)
• A minimum of 8 years cognate post-graduation accounting experience (big 4 trained is an advantage).
• Very good knowledge of upstream oil and gas business
• Must be a skilled relationship builder with people focus and be successful at leading teams
• Must have solid technical accounting experience and internal controls.
• Self-starter and self-motivated and looking at how best to do things moving forward as opposed to just following how things have been done before
Qualified and interested candidates should send CV to
Closing Date: Wednesday Jan 31, 2018