Latest Jobs In Nigeria 2018
(for a Group of Companies)
Candidate must have the folliwing:
BSc/HND in Accounting/ Finance
AcA, I CAN or ACCA
Minimum 4 years working experience in the accounting space.
Good knowledge of Accounting software and IFRS.
Candidate must be able to:
Maintain updated and accurate adder register for the organization.
Prepare budget and financial projections for the organization.
Prepare monthly bank reconciliation report on the organize organization’s accounts.
Industry : Real Estate
Candidate must have the following:
Minimum first degree in Civil Engineering/Quantity.
Minimum 8 years relevant work experience in procurement in the Construction or Telecommunications Industry.
Professional qualification in Project Management (PMP or PRINCE2) and /or Supply Chain Management Certification (CIPS is an added advantage)
Candidate must have:
Good understanding of procurement in the Construction Industry : understanding of civil works/electrical BOQ/costing, operations and maintenance in the Construction Industry.
Ability to prepare and interpreted BOQ (Bills of Quantities)
More jobs in Nigeria 2018
MARKETING AND SALES OFFICERS
Industry: Real Estate
Candidates must have:
A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing or any of the Social Sciences required.
Minimum 2 years cognate experience. Experience in sales of off-plan and finished properties are prerequisite for this role.
Implementation of marketing strategy and plans.
Plan and co-ordinate social media marketing, dissemination and scheduling of information.
Adhere to defined workflow processes
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of mail
Closing date: 22nd Jan. 2018
Are you an expert in handling company tax related matters? Are you able to develop and implement robust cost management strategies to monitor and control cost in an organization.
For more information visit: jobs.rs-hunter.com
Interested applicants may also send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales / Business Development Officer.
A reputable GIS Company is in need of suitably qualified personnel to fill the position above.
Location: Alausa Ikeja, Lagos.
Candidates must have minimum of 2-3 years of proven work experience as a Sales Executive or in a similar role.
Hands-on experience in sales of software solutions.
Ability to develop business opportunities by identifying and evaluating prospects.
Good research and sales analyzing skills.
Salary Range: 50k- 70k
Application Closing Date: 31 January, 2017.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to email@example.com quoting the job title.
Workforce Group is assisting a Leading Financial Institution (Bank) in search for Result Oriented Branch Managers (RM) for the Locations of Lagos, Abuja and PH.
Must currently be working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Bank
Grade required SBO, AM or DM
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified? Kindly forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Email Subject: Branch Manager – preferred location. (example: “Branch Manager – Lagos”)
1. AN EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT
2. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Deadline: Thursday January 18th 2018
Interview Date: Friday, January 19th 2018
1. Minimum First degree, preferably in Social Sciences and/or Humanities with, at least, a second class, lower (2:2)
Person Specification / Skills / Experience / Expectations
1. Aged between 25 -35 years, with at least 2-3 years cognate experience in similar role.
2. Smart looking, with good and confident carriage.
3. Keen and voracious learner.
4. Self-starter and rabid organizer.
5. Highly innovative and solution-oriented.
6. Must show proof of excellent communication and interpersonal skills: written and spoken.
7. Passionate about English language; lexis, structure and tenses.
8. Should be ready to work long, unusual hours.
9. Excited about personal, professional and business growth and success.
10. Happy to travel locally and internationally.
11. Working knowledge and use of another international language will be an added advantage.
12. Can prepare and give excellent presentations and seminars using PDFs and other presentation software.
13. Good in Marketing and Sales or willing to learn.
14. Friendly with great relationship and interpersonal skills.
15. Great computer, internet and social media skills.
16. Knowledge of Corel Draw, Desk Top Publishing or other design programs will be an advantage.
💢Test and interview on Friday January 19th 2018 at MAX Office, Innovation Centre, 29 Awudu Ekpekha Boulevard, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1
Qualified and interested?
Send the following to email@example.com with a subject line that reads “EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE”
a) A half-paged paragraph (100 word) that excitingly portrays you in the role you are applying for. It may be in the body of the email or as an attachment.
b) A detailed CV