Latest Jobs in Nigeria
A joinery and production supervisor urgently needed. Must have minimum 5 years experience in related furniture industry. Renumeration attractive. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using position as subject.
An architect who is a designer freak urgently needed. A very innovative person who has three years experience in architecture. Send CVS to: divasrecruitment2017@gmail. com
Banking and Finance
Are you 24 years of age or younger having a 2.1 degree in any course and interested in working in one of Nigeria’s leading banks?
Opportunities abound for those interested in working in the following northern locations:
Kaduna, Bauchi, Borno
Yobe, Gombe, Kano
Adamawa, Katsina, Kebbi
Zamfara, Sokoto, Plateau
Send your CV to email@example.com using your preferred location from the above list as subject of mail
RenMoney, one of thr fastest growing international consumer finance bank in Nigeria is recruiting Full Time Relationship Managers(7) for deposit mobilization.Candidate should have 2-5 years working experince in sales( Financial Services,) or other related industries.
Excellent communication skills , ability to work with limited supervision, demonstrate an excellent customer service delivery , passion for excellence and growing the books. This position will be filled before the end of the year. Renumeration is very attractive. Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development and Strategy
An engineering service firm around Ikeja with established market of 16 years in the industry, focusing on engineering service, M&E, civil works, telecommunication. Has vacancy for Business development and strategy staff. Requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree or HND
– 0-2 years experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Self starter and committed to excellent delivery.
– Excellent thinking skills
– Strong with market penetration knowledge and strategies
– Project management skills
– Detail oriented
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
Latest jobs in Nigeria
Our client, a leading organization in education and child development sector, located in Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos, is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant, to join her team and support her daily office procedures.
The successful Administrative Assistant will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. Our ideal candidate must have working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, he/she should be able to ensure our client’s administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
• Maintain and update company databases
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Answer queries by employees and clients
• Update office policies as needed
• Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
• Book meeting rooms as required
• Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
• Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Schedule in-house and external events
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
• Solid knowledge of office procedures
• Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any discipline.
• Corps Members are encouraged to apply.
Do you meet the above qualifications? Send your resume with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Assistant needed. An Economist has vacancy for a research assistant. Candidates must have a masters in Economics or first degree with strong flair for research. Evidence of published work is an added advantage. Candidate can be based anywhere as job can be done remotely. Interested applicants should send CV to email@example.com with subject as Economics Research Assistant.
HSE Offiicers needed for immediate employment in small facility firm
Salary is a fixed 75k with other benefits
Please, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting for the position of EA to the MD.Please find Job description attached. Interested candidates can send their CVs to email@example.com